JAG Playdates…Now on ZOOM!
Social distancing doesn’t mean we have to loose social connection. During these times of at-home quarantine, JAG is determined to create new ways to connect with each other, create memorable moments and the lift spirits of our children and their families.
So we have created JAG Playdates on Zoom!
That’s right, a playdate for your child and their friends led by JAG coaches all from the safety of your living room! Your child and their guests will be able to interact while JAG coaches will guide your child and their friends through a series of games and activities. The kids get to “see” each other, burn a little energy and feel a sense of normalcy of playing with their pals!
Ready to schedule a playdate?
- How do I schedule a playdate?
- It’s easy! To schedule a virtual playdate, you can click HERE to schedule online or email us at email@example.com with the day and time you are interested in. A JAG Gym team member will follow up with you to customize the details to help create a playdate your child will flip for!
- Then what happens?
- All you have to do is send us the emails of your guests, we make the invites for our JAG Gym Playdate Zoom video link and include the necessary waivers for participation. And violá! The playdate is ON(line)!
- How long are Virtual Playdates?
- Most playdates are about 20-30 mins long (depending on the age and attention spans of the kids).
- What does the typical party schedule include?
- Welcome by JAG, playdate hosts and guests (5 minutes)
- Active Games and Challenges led by JAG coaches (20 minutes)
- Playdate Visiting and Goodbyes (5 minutes)
- Can parents and siblings participate?
- Yes! Parent and sibling participation is highly encouraged. The more the merrier!
- How many people can I invite to a virtual party?
- It’s your playdate—so you can choose to invite as many as you wish. However, for the best experience, we recommend having up to 14 participants logged-in per playdate. You can have more than 14, it just gets challenging for everyone on the virtual playdate to see and hear everyone else.
- Is there an age limit for Virtual Playdates?
- Virtual Playdates are best for ages 3 to 12. We highly recommend parent participation for those 6 and under for technological support.
- Can we do a theme?
- Just like you would for an in-person playdate, you can pick a theme for your virtual playdate to keep things fun. Simply let us know and we will try to creatively weave the theme into our gymnastics or ninja based playdate! Some kinds of ideas for playdates include scavenger hunts, drawing challenges, physical challenges and even yoga!
- Can we book a reoccurring playdate?
- Absolutely! For instance, if your playgroup typically meets each Friday at noon, we can reserve a playdate spot for you each Friday at noon! Just let us know you want you want and we can arrange the rest.
- How much is a Playdate?
- We are offering the Playdates at $99 which includes two instructors and 30 minutes in your private Zoom room! It also includes a week pass to our virtual classes for all of your guests!
CLICK HERE to schedule your playdate online!